Come and fill your heart and soul with the Christmas spirit of Germany!
Treat your body with baked apples, gingerbread, grilled sausages, marzipan and warm up with a delicious mug of Glühwein, a German mulled hot wine spiced with cinnamon sticks, cloves, citrus, sugar, and vanilla. Enjoy shopping for beautiful handcrafted gifts and handmade candles while visiting some of the most wonderful Christmas Markets in the world as the smell of roasting chestnuts fill the air.
If you're tired of commercialism taking over your Christmas spirit and would like to get right away for a traditional and romantic Christmas, then you will want to consider heading to Germany where Christmas gifts are made of craftwork of real quality from Europe.
Wright Europe can provide you with a Christmas Vacation that can be customized to your wishes. We can customize a European Christmas Market Tour itinerary just for you! We will work with you on every aspect to make your Christmas vacation unforgettable! It will be possible to build your own Christmas Market Tour that will fit your own wishes.
Decide which Christmas Markets that you would like to visit. Try to pick a particular region, it is easier to visit markets that are closer together than a handful that are far apart. Visit markets in Munich, Dresden, Nuremberg, Stuttgart, Cologne in Germany. Maybe visit the markets in Innsbruck, Linz & Salzburg, Austria and Prague. Most Christmas Markets in Europe are from late November through late December.
Once you have decided which Christmas Markets that you would like to visit, please determine the duration and the date range and submit your information in our Reservations section. We will plan your European Christmas Market Vacation for you, book your hotels and any tours that you would like to take. We will then forward you the planned itinerary with prices for your approval. We will continue to work with you until we build your dream vacation!
Cost: Adults / Ask for Quote
Students (ages 6-12) / Ask for Quote
Children 5 and under / Free
*Based on Double Adult Occupancy.
Children under the age of 12 are required to share a room with an accompanying adult. There is a maximum of 2 children with 2 adults.
The tour includes:
- All ground transportation from flight arrival Munich and to flight departure from Munich.
- Tour in private auto/minibus, with transportation to and from all tours and restaurants on the itinerary.
- All accommodations are in a clean comfortable hotel, bed & breakfast or country inn. (German 3-4 star standards) located in central locations and with private bathrooms.
- Breakfast each morning
- Dinner each evening with two free drinks (beer, wine, soda, juice or water only)
- Free beer, wine, schnapps and non-alcoholic beverages served while traveling between cities and tours.
- Entry and tour fees of all sights mentioned in the itinerary
The tour does NOT include:
- Airfare to and from Munich, Germany
- Meals other than those indicated in the itinerary
- Beverages other than those indicated in the itinerary
- Free time transportation or sightseeing
- Personal expenses for shopping, etc.
We have handpicked our tours to give you the must see sites with a relaxed and enjoyable vacation. We understand that some people have different interest than others. We will try to accommodate special request such as a special tour, a historical site, a river cruise or just a special dinner. Please feel free to contact us.